NJCX Cup Race #2 - Lucky Charm Cyclocross v2.0

billy64

Registration is open! https://www.bikereg.com/luckycharmcross

Lucky Charm Cyclocross came about as a way to honor our amazing friend and fallen teammate Michael "Lucky" Lukowiak. In the fall of 2017, Lucky was participating in a cross race and had a sudden massive heart attack following the race. He loved to race, he loved to ride, and he loved the cycling community in general. With this race we want to honor him and have a good time with his friends - the cycling community.

Come challenge yourself and others at Lucky Charm Cyclocross race at Craigmeur Park presented by Team Hb Hilltop and Hilltop Bicycles!!! Craigmeur offers some great terrain to race on and our course is sure to not disappoint. There will be a mix of grass, gravel, pavement, mulch, and dirt. There will be barriers. There will be pain. There will be smiles!

$30 will reserve you a 10' x 10' team tent spot in our heckle row and most importantly...Beverages are BYOB as we have an alcohol permit with the county - so feel free to bring your favorite brew to enjoy at the event.

terrabike01

Registration is open! https://www.bikereg.com/luckycharmcross

Lucky Charm Cyclocross came about as a way to honor our amazing friend and fallen teammate Michael "Lucky" Lukowiak. In the fall of 2017, Lucky was participating in a cross race and had a sudden massive heart attack following the race. He loved to race, he loved to ride, and he loved the cycling community in general. With this race we want to honor him and have a good time with his friends - the cycling community.

Come challenge yourself and others at Lucky Charm Cyclocross race at Craigmeur Park presented by Team Hb Hilltop and Hilltop Bicycles!!! Craigmeur offers some great terrain to race on and our course is sure to not disappoint. There will be a mix of grass, gravel, pavement, mulch, and dirt. There will be barriers. There will be pain. There will be smiles!

$30 will reserve you a 10' x 10' team tent spot in our heckle row and most importantly...Beverages are BYOB as we have an alcohol permit with the county - so feel free to bring your favorite brew to enjoy at the event.
Awesome! Can I get VIP tickets to heckle row? Is there any throwing of #cannedchicken allowed?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Clover? Spiral of death? Something new? You’ll have to sign up to find out...

It might be the beer, but the registration page is complicated. What is the least competitive men's field?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Nice try, although I guess it doesn't matter which class I come in last in. I'll ride the fat bike and do an awesome mtb ride again afterward. Hit me up if anyone is interested in doing something awesome post race.

xc62701

It might be the beer, but the registration page is complicated. What is the least competitive men's field?

In other words you need to do the cat 5 race and the shenanigans race. Both will be more than entertaining, especially if the conditions are slick at all.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In other words you need to do the cat 5 race and the shenanigans race. Both will be more than entertaining, especially if the conditions are slick at all.

OK, I clicked on all of the time slots on the reg page until I found cat 5. It's 1:45pm for anyone that wants to know. In.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I like beer. What is the least competitive men's field?

Not true.
I did that class last year.
The extra 15 minutes SUUUUUUUUUCKED.

That said, if the time slot works, I may do that one again.

This race was 50% of my season last year. I hope to make it 25% of my season this year, because maths. Need to check the Ninja schedule first doe.

billy64

Top Bottom