ISO: 26” rear wheel (disk, 9mm QR, 7/8/9 spd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Looking for a semi-decent rear wheel for my 2001 Cannondale Jekyll. This bike will primarily be used for the towpath, LHT, around town cruises, etc. ,Anyone have something laying around that they want to part with?
26” rear wheel
9mm QR
7/8/9 speed
Disc (6-bolt)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Got a set of diamondback wheels.
LMK if you're interested. $75 for the set.
I am in Wayne

Scott

Got a set of diamondback wheels.
LMK if you're interested. $75 for the set.
I am in Wayne
Thanks Paul... I guess location is the important piece that I left out. I’m in Pennington (Princeton area). Hopefully something comes up a little closer.

JDurk

I have the stock Mavic wheel that was on my '05 Prophet that checks all your boxes. Let me take some pics with I get home.

Scott

@Scott Mavic XM117 Lefty wheelset from an '05 Prophet. Been hanging in the garage for awhile. Make an offer.
View attachment 102502View attachment 102503View attachment 102500View attachment 102501
Hey dude! I don’t have a lefty so the front wheel is pretty useless to me, unless you have a lefty laying around also. :). I really only need the rear wheel, not even the tire, cassette or disc. Though I’m sure you don’t want to keep any of that stuff laying around for nothing.
Anyway, What are your thoughts moneywise for the rear wheel? Obviously, I’m not looking to spend a lot, but I also know nothing decent comes free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom