Lucky's Revenge Endurance Race Aug 17, 2019

goldsbar

A lot of Lumpy features are "optional." Avoiding them sort of defeats the purpose of the trail, though. I have zero chance of coming in first (meteor strike?), so I'll do them, but I'm sure I'll walk the steep up and a couple of parts at the end as usual. Can't figure out that steep part. I've seen people ziz-zag up it, but I stop dead just at the sight of it.

Lumpy actually does have some tech-style flow when you get used to it. Just really slow, still have a chance of dabbing or dying at any time type of flow. Yellow, on the other hand, doesn't have a foot of flow.

Bizarro

might be in for this....trail bike or fattie bike...hmmmm.....I actually only been there once 6 years ago remember not so much of lumpy..but a little...(this memory thing is kicking my arse) I love rocks.

Bizarro

You'll probably want the trail bike for that one.

What distance are you planning? Note that there is a correct answer, and it's not 15 or 25.

I laughed out loud at work for that one.... at 6' 2" 243.8 lbs of pure Hungarian muscle and strength but love handles that pack away more fat than a 3L camelback 25 might feel like 50 for me. I know I suck Jim. Ebike it is.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
25 might feel like 50 for me. I know I suck Jim.

Haha, it's all good, do the 25 this year and aim for the 50 next year ;)

Especially if you've only ever been there once and it was a long time ago, the 25 will be an awesome way to see just about everything Mooch has to offer. You'll just need to go ride Candy Ass after the race for the full experience.

Bizarro

Haha, it's all good, do the 25 this year and aim for the 50 next year ;)

Especially if you've only ever been there once and it was a long time ago, the 25 will be an awesome way to see just about everything Mooch has to offer. You'll just need to go ride Candy Ass after the race for the full experience.
Goooood stuff brohog. Funny you mention Candy arse bc I do remember that section....(more like the name than the whole section). I did do that race a long time ago... I think it was in 2012 or so...Endurorama?!?! I believe it was that but it was a blur.

xc62701

You “can” do it!
AC6EB07D-DE8A-46AF-9C2C-0795740EC94C.jpeg

https://www.bikereg.com/luckys-revenge

terrabike01

It’s Sunday night and you have no plans for next weekend - now you do! Lucky’s Revenge!!! Weather is looking awesome! I spoke to a bunch of people the last few days and a lot say they will be there but are holding off on reg for some reason. Don’t wait any longer! Do it! I triple dog dare you...

https://www.bikereg.com/luckys-revenge
Not the dreaded Triple Dog Dare!

choop

Do we double back on the finish area mid lap, or can should I bring a cooler for bottles in 2 spots?

Top Bottom