Ask Norm Next Tuesday

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1565199807163.png

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Aside for "wow he's so handsome" did I meet your expectations for being a dick wad in person on saturday?

When you smirked at me as I pulled in all I thought was fuck I can't sneak up and pretend I'm Paul.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi @Norm!

So I've really been getting into following UCI series this year.
Say a racer is the odds on strong favorite for a multilap race (6-7 laps),
stronger than others in the field, and the course suits their best strengths (climbing/downhill)-
1) What is the best strategery: hammer out from the get go and crush all the souls from the starting bell, or hang in, let others do work then move with 2 to go?

And a follow up:
C) If we are living in a computer simulation, does that change the meaning of Nickelback?

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Hi @Norm!

So I've really been getting into following UCI series this year.
Say a racer is the odds on strong favorite for a multilap race (6-7 laps),
stronger than others in the field, and the course suits their best strengths (climbing/downhill)-
1) What is the best strategery: hammer out from the get go and crush all the souls from the starting bell, or hang in, let others do work then move with 2 to go?

And a follow up:
C) If we are living in a computer simulation, does that change the meaning of Nickelback?
I was at Mohegan Sun this weekend and couldn’t believe my eyes...

D43540C0-DAFF-4200-9574-4B4EE7696BD8.png

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Should I do Lucky's revenge? (15 mile course) Is that a good way to start my two week vacation? (And yes... Slight humble brag about the two week vacation)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Would it be a Fred thing to do if I put on trail pedals on my Giant Talon (aka Fred) that was installed with drop bars?
If fire.... I might need to sell it to @jklett for the torch video

Capture.JPG

Top Bottom