Lothar
When is this going to happen to FMM

giphy13.gif

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At the bottom of the stall you could see he dropped his pants but I could see the top of his head over the stall wall yet you can hear that he obviously was the Steph Curry of taking dumps, how do I get that skill.
Wow.
I thought the dude in my office who makes sex sounds while offloading inventory was unnerving,
but this is next level/best life stuff there.

Thats a super professional germiphobe. Shootin 3s all day. Was probably slinging web at the same time for all you know.
Legit lol'ed out loud.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why do people like riding on gravel roads? I always feel sketched out riding on gravel, and I can't imagine doing it on super skinny tires. I don't understand why people seek out gravel roads on purpose.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
#ANT

@Norm, this year you seem to have branched out in terms of “support” NICA, Jorba, Etc as well as riding. By riding I’m referring to expanding the variety of places , kingdom, white face, Nox, HM to name a few as well as riding with people who aren’t on the team (HM with @Mtbdog for example) group rides don’t really count towards this query.

So, my two part question(s) is/are.... is the expansion a natural progression or a concerted effort?

Are there any unexpected revelations that have come out of it?

D-

Last edited:

serviceguy

@Norm Will I ever get done fixing my roof or should I try to sprout feathers and pretend I'm a pigeon so I can just stay up there?

If you're anything like me the second one you said is more likely. Which brings me to my question for @Norm...how far are we from acquiring cheap cloning technology so I can have smart me going to work everyday, fit me riding Ringwood everyday and handy me fixing the subfloor, garage door, leaking roof etc. in no time all at the same time ? Side benefit, I can tell the man to stick it up his a#s and blame it on rogue me!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
If you're anything like me the second one you said is more likely. Which brings me to my question for @Norm...how far are we from acquiring cheap cloning technology so I can have smart me going to work everyday, fit me riding Ringwood everyday and handy me fixing the subfloor, garage door, leaking roof etc. in no time all at the same time ? Side benefit, I can tell the man to stick it up his a#s and blame it on rogue me!

@Norm can we ban @serviceguy since his posting clone sucks

Top Bottom