Things that make you frown :(

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wife needs a new car, and you keep fixing the old one and telling her it is good? :D

STOP TALKING TO MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is her exact sentiment every time a simple cheap fix like this comes up)

Frozen calipers?

FTFY, now its right.

yup rear drive side caliper seized up, almost (permanently) bent my c-clamp trying to compress it hoping for an easy lube job on the piston to save it :/ o well its fixed and working now.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just noticed that the list of likes at the bottom of people's posts on mtbnj doesn't use the Oxford Comma. Now I can't unsee it.

@MissJR, share in my misery.
Oh my God! You're right!! Major sads. :(

#teamoxfordcomma

serviceguy

I'll see if I can fix that. Who does that?

Since that happens to be just a list of individual usernames, in that specific case the Oxford Comma doesn't serve any purpose and as per any major English vocabulary it's up to the writer to use it or not. Yes, I googled it.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Since that happens to be just a list of individual usernames, in that specific case the Oxford Comma doesn't serve any purpose and as per any major English vocabulary it's up to the writer to use it or not. Yes, I googled it.

without the comma, the last two are together, like a couple. which is ok, in a few cases....
also have an issue with the orgy version. a, b, c and 6 others.
:D i don't think it is getting much priority, since i haven't connected the forum login to the wiki, so we can get that to work correctly

Top Bottom