501 Crew to JORBAfest!

dualfisted

501 Rollout!!!!!!!!!

I would but I won't be around on sunday.:(

+1 on that homeskillet!!! This is my work weekend and I took Sat. off just so I could go to JORBAFEST!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! (crowd chanting) JORBAFEST JORBAFEST JORBAFEST!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there Tank named Frank. Still deciding on whether to do the advanced ride or do both the intermediate rides though. C U mofo's there, soooooo looking forward to it.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
+1 on that homeskillet!!! This is my work weekend and I took Sat. off just so I could go to JORBAFEST!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! (crowd chanting) JORBAFEST JORBAFEST JORBAFEST!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there Tank named Frank. Still deciding on whether to do the advanced ride or do both the intermediate rides though. C U mofo's there, soooooo looking forward to it.

what time you going? follow us up?

dualfisted

dunno really, 8, 8:30, 9

what time you going? follow us up?

I was planning on getting up there right around opening for registration or whatever, which I believe is 10am. I understand that from Brictucky it's just under 2 hours to get there. Lemme know, I'd be down for a "mighty convoy" 501 crew style.

dualfisted

dern bennies!!!

hey after jorbafest, (sunday) who wants to show me around allaire? Ill be down at the shore again and will not miss riding!

Hey, don't go derailing our 501 jorbafest threads with yer sunday ride bidness. This is all about the Jorbafest baby!!!!!! Woo hooo!!! Jorbafest, yeeee haw!!!
Ok, I think I'm done now.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey, don't go derailing our 501 jorbafest threads with yer sunday ride bidness. This is all about the Jorbafest baby!!!!!! Woo hooo!!! Jorbafest, yeeee haw!!!
Ok, I think I'm done now.

Dude we are the "501 Crew" thats kinda what we do you know the derailing threads stuff and all but it's all good now that my power be back on.. :)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
dustin had to bail on the fest due to some family stuff(everyone is ok, its nothing bad just needs to help out). mike and i are still in. TJ, check your PMs!

dualfisted

checked em scott

@ 3:00am while I was stirring in bed waiting for Santa, I mean Jorbafest. Cya at the rest stop @ 8am. TJ

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
nice and early start I hope ... :) we won't about a rain delay until 6:45.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions