Fun Fridays 2019

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN you thinking ridge trail?

No, @shrpshtr325 said he doesn't want to do that again until he gets his real bike back. Planning on doing a loop around the reservoir instead. There will be some gnar and hike a bike, but it's a mostly rideable mix of woods roads and singletrack.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
what kind of cry baby crap is that? first he can't google, and now he needs a special bike, which he could arrange to p/u
after hours (or get a bike mule) with a little effort...;)

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what kind of cry baby crap is that? first he can't google, and now he needs a special bike, which he could arrange to p/u
you tell'em

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't worry, what I have planned will be Fun, and it'll likely be just about entirely on trails you guys have never been on before.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yea ridge trail kicked my ass(and broke a spoke) on the stache, will revisit again with squishy bike at some point.

google didnt turn up anything for 'wildcat boat launch parking' so i asked the experts ;)

bikes not even done yet, im HOPING it will be done for Friday pickup while im up there, but cant bank on it so cant arrange for pickup yet

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This Friday at 8 am wildcat ridge? Is that what I am getting from this? Haha late to the game.

It's not really Wildcat, but it's near Wildcat. We are going to do a loop around Splitrock Reservoir on an interesting mix of trails.

I'm also always down to provide tours of Wildcat. I'll likely be there around 7-8am tomorrow if you (or anyone else) want to join.

allygadget

It's not really Wildcat, but it's near Wildcat. We are going to do a loop around Splitrock Reservoir on an interesting mix of trails.

I'm also always down to provide tours of Wildcat. I'll likely be there around 7-8am tomorrow if you (or anyone else) want to join.
I can't make tomorrow am :/ boo. I will probably hit CR later in the day.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
yea ridge trail kicked my ass(and broke a spoke) on the stache, will revisit again with squishy bike at some point.

google didnt turn up anything for 'wildcat boat launch parking' so i asked the experts ;)

bikes not even done yet, im HOPING it will be done for Friday pickup while im up there, but cant bank on it so cant arrange for pickup yet

how many times have we ridden through it instead of going across the dam?
excuses, nothing but excuses.

This Friday at 8 am wildcat ridge? Is that what I am getting from this? Haha late to the game.

yes, jim will attempt to make me throw-up. i can crash fairly well on my own there.

Top Bottom