Allaire Conditions

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Great seeing you today @Big Al .... been way too long, seriously!

I'll call your @Mitch pic, and raise you a double widow maker LOL

20190407_114718.jpg

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
For anyone with second thoughts today, conditions are perfect. Haven’t hit TW or River trail though.
Thanks for the report I TW and the river trail normally need a bit more time. I have seen the river trail completely flooded during the summer storm season.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Did some exploring yesterday after riding the normal Hospital road trails. What's the deal with the trails up by 195? First passed a Yoda statue on the trail and thought no big deal. Later ended up at the (abandoned) Arthur Brisbane Child Treatment Center. That's a spooky place to be riding around alone.

02camaro

Did some exploring yesterday after riding the normal Hospital road trails. What's the deal with the trails up by 195? First passed a Yoda statue on the trail and thought no big deal. Later ended up at the (abandoned) Arthur Brisbane Child Treatment Center. That's a spooky place to be riding around alone.
those are the forgotten trails of allaire that people who know ride when its crowded on the weekend. def a spooky ride by yourself around the treatment center, several have gotten chased out by cops. that section boarders the frisbee golf field.

heres some history on the treatment facility, chilling stuff and scary to think something like that was going on so recently
http://tfpnj.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-arthur-brisbane-child-treatment.html

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
those are the forgotten trails of allaire that people who know ride when its crowded on the weekend. def a spooky ride by yourself around the treatment center, several have gotten chased out by cops. that section boarders the frisbee golf field.

heres some history on the treatment facility, chilling stuff and scary to think something like that was going on so recently
http://tfpnj.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-arthur-brisbane-child-treatment.html

Yeah. Frisbee golfers were not my fear.

Who maintains those trails. Last time I was out that direction, there had just been a controlled burn.

02camaro

Yeah. Frisbee golfers were not my fear.

Who maintains those trails. Last time I was out that direction, there had just been a controlled burn.
im assuming some locals but im not sure. it gets wildly overgrown in the summer so im assuming not very many people if any.

John Baumann

Down in Ocean for a training class today. Didn't get any rain up north but looks kinda wet around here.
Was hoping to ride this afternoon between 4 and 5. Go or no go?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions