Deer Park New Trail

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yes it's right across the parking lot at panther valley, when you come to the field stay straight you'll pick it up in the woods it's used by horseback riders often anyway it's not new but starting to get used alittle bit more it ends up at the new redirect of white trail... actually if you get to that field section on the left through the stone row thier is a new trail that is been in the process of being made that goes around panther lake but is very raw!!!

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
New Old Trail

Emrah - Its almost out your front door! That trail is an old logging road that was used mostly by the horse stable across the street as mattybfat said. You can get to it by going in from the gate on RT 517 (near the front of the old Miller Farm House and barns).

Yeah the rough trail around Allamuchy Pond. This was started by the Allamuchy Env Comission and the DEP. Hopefully they will get around to finishing it. If you want to let 6the Park know your thoughts on this trail call them at 973-398-7010 (Hopatcong Office, which is resp for Allamuchy).

Bob W

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hey bobw the new trail that the park commision has cut is even newly blazed and does have an entrance right across from the pharmacy so you could park at the panther valley lots in you wanted

Emrah - Its almost out your front door! That trail is an old logging road that was used mostly by the horse stable across the street as mattybfat said. You can get to it by going in from the gate on RT 517 (near the front of the old Miller Farm House and barns).

Yeah the rough trail around Allamuchy Pond. This was started by the Allamuchy Env Comission and the DEP. Hopefully they will get around to finishing it. If you want to let 6the Park know your thoughts on this trail call them at 973-398-7010 (Hopatcong Office, which is resp for Allamuchy).

Bob W

Thanks Bob, I will be there today. Bob, I will make sureI will come to TM on the 20th to payback. I know I am behind on that, I apologize. I dont want you take my laps away :(

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Blazes

hey bobw the new trail that the park commision has cut is even newly blazed and does have an entrance right across from the pharmacy so you could park at the panther valley lots in you wanted

Yeah but if you ride it bring tubes, rumor has it lots of flats due to all the thorns!!!

Top Bottom