wireless bike computer

jinx

I am looking for a wireless bike computer. i dont want anything to fancy just speed and distance. anyone have one that they could reccommend??

thanks

olegbabich

Specialized Turbo Elite. I have one now that’s 4 years old and it works great. I use it every day.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
I have Cateye too, but it is my first and i didn't really research it and so i didn't want to comment. Glad to know i got a decent one. It seems to work well. Must be sure to adjust the sensor so it is close to the magnet once and a while.

NickDavid

Buy a wired computer. Seriously. I have a cateye. It never messes up and was cheap as hell.

The wireless ones always act up and are expensive.

Dan

I am looking for a wireless bike computer. i dont want anything to fancy just speed and distance. anyone have one that they could reccommend??

thanks

use the same computer Jim V has it really makes you feel fast when your

done.

Space Heater

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Speaking of Jim V he found a cateye wireless at 6 mile last night. Claim it and I am sure its yours! Just the head though. By the way, I think Jim V has two magnets on his wheel!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
By the way, I think Jim V has two magnets on his wheel!

I have two computers with 4 magnets on each wheel, then I add the 2 averages together...

But I did find a Micro Wireless if someone wants some head...a computer head...geesh...

-Jim.

T

thelmuffinman

I have two computers with 4 magnets on each wheel, then I add the 2 averages together...

But I did find a Micro Wireless if someone wants some head...a computer head...geesh...

-Jim.

Pm'd you, that comp. was mine. Took it off my handlebars to put my bike in the back of the suv and forgot it on my roof then pulled out. I was yelling and cursing all the way home from 6m, I had just bought it yesterday too! I'm so glad you found it.

Top Bottom