World Cup DH back this weekend!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I'm pretty psyched for this year. Gwin healthy and running the Intense team, Gee now on his own bike and looking great, the French assault of Bruni, Vergier and Pierron all so strong, plenty of young Americans like Shaw, Harrison, Norton and Mullaly all podium threats, Greeland, Hart, Brosnan... holy cow we could see a new winner every race!

And there are 8 races now and we're back in the US!

oobaa47

I'm pretty psyched for this year. Gwin healthy and running the Intense team, Gee now on his own bike and looking great, the French assault of Bruni, Vergier and Pierron all so strong, plenty of young Americans like Shaw, Harrison, Norton and Mullaly all podium threats, Greeland, Hart, Brosnan... holy cow we could see a new winner every race!

And there are 8 races now and we're back in the US!
Damn....hate to be the Debbie downer, but Luca Shaw is out......

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/luca-shaw-out-with-broken-collarbone.html

oobaa47

Does anyone have the link to the replay? I end up spoiling it when I search on the redbull site. So far, no replay posted on pinkbike. Maybe it's too early still?

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy

serviceguy

If you have streaming TV, watch via the red bull app. You get rob Warner's pre race commentary and more. Been watching for years and this year is looking to be a good one.

If he shaves that horrible mustache that is! But yeah, looks like it’s going to be interesting. Not too happy to see so many french riders dominate but I guess Italians are not interested enough in this sport!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
If he shaves that horrible mustache that is! But yeah, looks like it’s going to be interesting. Not too happy to see so many french riders dominate but I guess Italians are not interested enough in this sport!

Yeah the French were #1 last year and looks like again this year. They're coming back after a number of years away from winning. But the Americans are nearly as deep and could put three guys on one podium this year.

Today's race wasn't my favorite but its always exciting when gwin, Bruni, Brosnan or pierron is among the last to go. Charlie Harrison rode well.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just got done and a nice start, glad we are back to a new season!!!! All the wheel combos when does it stop, crazy...

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ah I forgot about that. Who ran the 29/27.5 setup?
Just your winning rider for starters ?
Which kinda made me think gwins bike looked a bit sluggish, just my observation.

I did not see any of the first enduro cup but was mentioned that quite a few in there also.

Captain Brainstorm

Just your winning rider for starters ?
Which kinda made me think gwins bike looked a bit sluggish, just my observation.

I did not see any of the first enduro cup but was mentioned that quite a few in there also.

He looks slow because he's so smooth. Maybe he'll mix his wheels up soon too since thats a thing now (although Foes did it like 5 years ago).

I can't get into EWS. Racing Enduro, yes, getting invested as a spectator and fan, no. If I can't watch something as its happening, I don't care. With DH, at least you can watch it live.

Top Bottom