New girl here :)

S

sap

Hi everyone. I am new to mtbnj and actually my bf (rlb) just joined last week. We purchased our bikes about 2.5 years ago and unfortunately they had been spending a bit too much time in the garage. The last 2 summers we made an effort to ride at the D&R canal which is a bit boring but definitely a nice ride if you're just getting back into it.

Rob posted a thread about our adventure out at 6 Mile Run on Saturday- a lot of fun! After falling off my bike a few times and riding headfirst into a tree :eek:, I got the hang of it! I think we'll be back this Saturday!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
gotta watch for those trees they tend to try and jump out in front of you all the time...

S

sap

We live in Scotch Plains and Woodbridge. Trying to expand our horizons in terms of places to ride especially since we are beginners. 6 mile was a lot of fun so i'm sure we'll stick around there for the next few months before trying something more challenging. I tend to stick to what i'm more comfortable with whereas Rob likes to try new things. We'll see :p

Wobbegong- is that a German Shepherd puppy you have?!? What is his/her name?

Wobbegong

We live in Scotch Plains and Woodbridge. Trying to expand our horizons in terms of places to ride especially since we are beginners. 6 mile was a lot of fun so i'm sure we'll stick around there for the next few months before trying something more challenging. I tend to stick to what i'm more comfortable with whereas Rob likes to try new things. We'll see :p

Wobbegong- is that a German Shepherd puppy you have?!? What is his/her name?

Thats an old photo of my dog Brissa as a pup. She's 13 now. The Vet gave her 4 months when she was diag. with a terminal form of cancer, that was a year and a half ago. Shes outlived all expectations, went through Chemo treatment like a champ. She's still going, a bit wobbly these days, but still happy.

Top Bottom