Ringwood Rumble

choop

At the pre ride yesterday Dave said the cat 1 course will probably be adding the cat 3 juniors course as a prologue. I think It was about 2 miles long.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just rode the course. It was recovery pace for me and still 7.3mph. The first 5 miles is all fire road. A guy like Lando will be under an hour. Why not just make it two laps? @jShort . You can always race cat 3 for that cx effort?! Just sayin...
aren't you racing endurance? you get to do as many laps as you want.

I dont think the ringwood course has ever stayed as originally planned in the 11 years since I have been going to it....something weather related always seems to cause changes...so I would worry too much about it until race day.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
aren't you racing endurance? you get to do as many laps as you want.

I dont think the ringwood course has ever stayed as originally planned in the 11 years since I have been going to it....something weather related always seems to cause changes...so I would worry too much about it until race day.
I was going to do ss and open.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to do ss and open.
you going with FS-SS? or your hardtail?

And if TTC made it 2 laps, that just means there is a chance that lando would lap us.

I can understand the issues with laying this course out...you want to use the best trails/downhill in the park, but its hard starting at shepards to do that in 5-6 miles.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
you going with FS-SS? or your hardtail?

And if TTC made it 2 laps, that just means there is a chance that lando would lap us.

I can understand the issues with laying this course out...you want to use the best trails/downhill in the park, but its hard starting at shepards to do that in 5-6 miles.
Well I was initially gonna ride my hardtaill ss and my geared fs. Fs is going to shop now so may do just open class on hardtail.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
We are planning to be out there Friday before lunch marking the course - you know if we do it any earlier the squirrels will turn all the arrows the wrong way just to mess us up ...
They are already working on traffic duty

91493C15-CD9E-4A74-B1DA-983A043F6A6F.png

Mtbdog

Lots of rain forecasted this weekend how much rain is too much, will the race be delayed?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m ready for the rain. Just please don’t alter the course!

I mean, you know there’s not a chance in hell we ride that course if it’s pissing rain all night before and the morning of. If we get an inch of rain, prepare for a fire road course.

Team Town Cycle

OK, we're as ready as we are gonna be! Course is marked, dry (for now!), and ready to go. For those of you who didn't pre-reg, and wake up to sunshine in the morning and a stomach full of regret, we are waiving the extra day-of registration fees. Pull out your swimmies and your fishing pole and come on down! Registration opens at 7:30, and the crazy endurance guys go off at 8:45.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mean, you know there’s not a chance in hell we ride that course if it’s pissing rain all night before and the morning of. If we get an inch of rain, prepare for a fire road course.

I stand corrected. I just got confirmation that the courses will NOT change. Sweet!

Top Bottom