Ringwood marked?

guava

I was thinking about making the trip down to ringwood to pre ride, but i don't know the place well enough to do it on my own. Is anything marked yet? If not, are there any fast racer types riding there on sunday? I am an hour and a half north of there, so I am hoping I don't have to show up early in the AM. I would be down for a lot of riding. If we don't just kill ourselves right off the bat, i would be down for riding the new stuff as well as the course, and maybe going over to jungle too, and making the most of the day. Anyone?

DownhillR3

I'd like to get away from the Downhill Racing and do ATLEAST ONE XC ride before this race... NJXCJustin, RNG01, or anyone, wanna do a pre-ride tomorrow or this week?

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
John (6th Element) and I are going to do a lap of the race course early Monday morning. In keeping with the DH theme, we're going to do it on our big bikes (Uzzi VPX and Highline), then head out and finish the day at Diablo... ;)

Ironjunk

I'd like to get away from the Downhill Racing and do ATLEAST ONE XC ride before this race... NJXCJustin, RNG01, or anyone, wanna do a pre-ride tomorrow or this week?

I'm gonna try to head out at least one more time to scout the course.

I went my first time i think it was wednesday and rode the fireroad and turned up the red trail, which i assume now is a hiking trail, it was the ugliest climb i've ever done. Some hiker guy helped me out and put me on course I found the rvcc markers and went from there. The fire road bomb is great!

DownhillR3

What time you guys going tomorrow? I assume the parking lot where the race was held last year will be full of labor day picnic people... isn't lot C the small dirt lot on the opposite side of the garden area?

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
What time you guys going tomorrow? I assume the parking lot where the race was held last year will be full of labor day picnic people... isn't lot C the small dirt lot on the opposite side of the garden area?

We'll be up there early- 7:30 or shortly after. Not sure where we'll park- I always get turned around when I park anywhere but Shepherd's Lake. Maybe we'll park on Shepherd's Lake Road (at the rocky road block) and ride in, since the park won't be open at 7:30.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
We'll be up there early- 7:30 or shortly after. Not sure where we'll park- I always get turned around when I park anywhere but Shepherd's Lake. Maybe we'll park on Shepherd's Lake Road (at the rocky road block) and ride in, since the park won't be open at 7:30.

Park at the school and ride red to renegade to white over to the race course as a primer.

6thElement

Top Bottom