OOS MOGA

Mathers

Bike is going back together just gotta figure out a slow leak in the front
New grips too
Nice and clean for about 10min
8168030D-9AA2-43D0-802C-40E96A3E126E.jpeg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I know I'm getting ahead of my self but I think this is an example of what is to be expected going forward with rides. @jklett and I planned to go to RV blind a few people joined on, at least 2 of them know the place.

Shit seems to magically work them selves out and tbh I would have been happy riding blind but now I'm stoked rolling 8 deep into RV.

Also we had a failed ride where things got cancelled and things work fine.

Knowing what has happened so far, I am going to wait for things to find their own rhythm. Once things do I'm going to open up ride posting to the general members or make more admins for those who want to open their private rides to others.

TimBay

Finally properly lubed and set up my new fork. I made sure to capture my "bike stand", which is a 1x2 piece of wood held down by my circular saw on my poker table.
20190315_195505.jpg
that I put under the top tube. Worked like a charm. That's my 4yo boys hand annoying the shit out of me the whole time

Last edited:

TimBay

No. Mpope68 hooked me up with his old 2016 recon gold. He also sold me the cane creek bottom headset he used to be able to run tapered on my straight steerer. I'm hoping to get it out tomorrow for the first ride. Got a bit worried when there was play in it after tightening the top cap but I realized I tightened the stem too much. Feels pretty good, though theres no measurement on it for sag. Gonna grab a tape measure and figure it out more tomorrow.

TimBay

Question. How do you guys set your rebound? I'm figuring since I'm not catching much air or drops, I'll probably want it pretty quick, right?

BPaze

I have been at my desk behind a PC non stop with no break since 7 am. My wife and kid came in to say hi and I didn't even spend time with them, other people in the office did because I wasn't available. I am hoping I will get to leave on time at 5 pm today if I am lucky FML!!!
So I got to go home for 1.5 hours and run back put to deal with a work emergency and I am stuck in a stuffy server closet doing stuff I know nothing about.

Top Bottom