We have clearance Clarence

walter

Fourth Party
Well, the time has finally arrived. Coming one week shy of my nine month anniversary, today was the day I received total freedom from all surgeons, doctors, and therapists following my shoulder injury and surgery.

This is good for me because I can now "officially" get back to riding. I can get myself back into some sort of riding condition and hopefully drop the forty pounds I have put on in nine months. You read that correctly, it says FORTY pounds.

Bad news is my nine month vacation from work is over, which brings me back to getting up at 4 am and working till God knows when and cursing when the weatherman says its going to rain. On a positive note, overtime is good when you have this silly bike thing as a habit.

Thanks to all for your advice over the past few months, the pm's to see how I was doing, and for keeping this place active so I had something to read while I was sitting behind a desk all day:D

See all you freaks out on the trails, maybe this winter I will get a chance to break in my winter shoes.

The Kalmyk

40 lbs...I'll give you 3 months to loss it and some free food passes to McDonald's:)...Glad your "Officially" back on the saddle Walt

D

DANSPANK

Welcome back Sonny. Loads has change out on them there trails. You be careful, now.

TonyC

holy crap 40lbs. Your co-workers aren't going to recognize you.

Congrats on the clearence clarence.

Lets get a group ride going soon.

T.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
This is good for me because I can now "officially" get back to riding. I can get myself back into some sort of riding condition and hopefully drop the forty pounds I have put on in nine months. You read that correctly, it says FORTY pounds.

See all you freaks out on the trails, maybe this winter I will get a chance to break in my winter shoes.
welcome back dude...
and you did not ride with us tonight WHY.....

walter

Fourth Party
welcome back dude...
and you did not ride with us tonight WHY.....

Its kinda rough for me to make the 6 start time. My wife usually doesn't get home until after 5, I'm here with my daughter till she gets home. It would just be to much rushing around for me to race down there.

I will most likely be there next Tuesday because my wife is off.

BiknBen

Uh...people I know who put on 40 lbs in 9 months usually end up having a baby. You sure the surgeon fixed you up the right way?

Sorry for your gain. Welcome back!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Its kinda rough for me to make the 6 start time. My wife usually doesn't get home until after 5, I'm here with my daughter till she gets home. It would just be to much rushing around for me to race down there.

I will most likely be there next Tuesday because my wife is off.

hope to see you there..

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Welcome back to the light side. The more we see you, the less of you there will be to be seen ( at 200 lbs I feel your pain, literally). Too much?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
40lbs in 9 months :scared: Jesu Christo!!!
40LB_Rape_box.jpg

Bienvenido otra vez!

Top Bottom