2nd place never looked so good...

BiknBen

I think I have a crush!!! :eek:

Maja Wloszczowska Silver Medalist

WloszczowskaWMBOG808147.jpg

8_545_15_05_07.jpg

sixseven

I get nasty thoughts looking at her, she is a hot fresh blueberry muffin right out of the oven, just waiting to be slathered with butter and be devoured.
I wonder if she can cook breakfast...will she tolerate AC/DC at high volume...
I know how to use the 'delicate' cycle on the washing machine. She and I would probably get along, I would make the extra effort to make it work. I just cleared a space on the mantle for her medal.

ellbiddy

I get nasty thoughts looking at her, she is a hot fresh blueberry muffin right out of the oven, just waiting to be slathered with butter and be devoured.
I wonder if she can cook breakfast...will she tolerate AC/DC at high volume...
I know how to use the 'delicate' cycle on the washing machine. She and I would probably get along, I would make the extra effort to make it work. I just cleared a space on the mantle for her medal.

Freaky fixation with food...she's got pretty solid legs. Could kick through a door or three in the heat of the moment I'm sure.

antgold

more photos :
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/photo?slug=c856d0ebf8794121b38b13674fa49527.beijing_olympics_cycling_mountain_bike_women_oly722&prov=ap#photoViewer=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2Creuters%3A20050301%3Aoly%2Cphoto%2Cr1703017724%3A1

I don't believe she's a good cook .

Marital status: Single
Club name: Halls Professional MTB Team: Warsaw, Poland
Coach: Andrzej Piatek (majawloszczowska.pl 11/02/08)
Handed: Right (NOC 04/05/04)
Education: Mathematics - Wroclaw University of Technology: Wroclaw, Poland
Language spoken: Polish, English
Debut: 2000 for Poland, World Cup, Germany (NOC 04/05/04)

Last edited:

sixseven

Thanks antgold, these pictures further confirm that she is the one for me. I am awaiting her call. Call will be received, victory hug will be made and she and I will go to 6 Mile tomorrow morning for our personal victory lap.
My GF's computer runs FIREFOX, WOW! It does spell check for this!!!

Top Bottom