The Original BIYF 18/19

goodvibe

2/7
Moving Time: 1:42
Bonus: None, got home just before it got super dark.
Total Time: 1:42

https://www.strava.com/activities/2131208101

Wasn't in the mood and didn't have any energy or legs today.

1549593493140.png

Johnny Utah

This weeks Bonus is the Multi-Park Challenge, 30 minutes or more must be spent in each park for it to count! This bonus will be updated for all those who achieved it on Monday AM. Bonus lasts from 2/4-2/10

Props to @stb222 for being the first to cross the 100 hour threshold!

NOTE: It is cold, phones freeze during rides while recording Strava. Do not make it a habit of guestimating lost time - this time will not count!

Keep this Format:
Date:
Ride Time:
Bonus:
Total Time:

Enter Strava Link Here:

Enter Pictures/Story Here

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
This weeks Bonus is the Multi-Park Challenge, 30 minutes or more must be spent in each park for it to count! This bonus will be updated for all those who achieved it on Monday AM. Bonus lasts from 2/4-2/10

Props to @stb222 for being the first to cross the 100 hour threshold!

NOTE: It is cold, phones freeze during rides while recording Strava. Do not make it a habit of guestimating lost time - this time will not count!

Keep this Format:
Date:
Ride Time:
Bonus:
Total Time:

Enter Strava Link Here:

Enter Pictures/Story Here
And with that, I am bumping to elite to bring up the lower half of that. Mortals is more of a game, but the game is skewed too much for me since I always start the dark and ride in the rain. Kudos to @Mtbdog for now leading the pack and looks like we have a battle between @Johnny Utah, @RicksNJPiece and @theNewSelfieKing.

02/08
2:07
Bonus: NONE
2:07

Foggy Up Dun Hill

rick81721

Lothar
Top Bottom