Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
He even sells Fords!

Bro. Don't blow my cover...

FB_IMG_1547528173633.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
when you get a copyright lawyer? (or is that IP, i have no clue im not a lawyer, nor well informed on laws)

i think the person that shot the video owns it - although Jim may be a card toting SAG-AFTRA member, because of all the stage work.....

Steve Vai

Mark owns it. He did all the work. I wasn't referring to making money from the video itself, but was hoping to get enough exposure to land a bigger name Sponsor. Not that I have it bad as a local Pro, but getting a company like Specialized to dig into those pockets and throw down some cash would be pretty amazing. So far they have not acknowledged my existence and I've even made S'Mores over a campfire with Mike Sinyard.

Steve Vai

How did this go, without reading 8,967 post?

This was so many times ago!!

I won Wayway twice as a Cat1.
I won the Cat1 30-39 overall in '09.

(My son won the Cat2 15-18 overall this year)

I don't remember what my DH40 placing was, but I've been on the podium at SSAP, Stewart 6-Pack, and Stewart 45. Which are all basically the same race.

(My son was on the podium at Stewart45 this year)

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This was so many times ago!!

I won Wayway twice as a Cat1.
I won the Cat1 30-39 overall in '09.

(My son won the Cat2 15-18 overall this year)

I don't remember what my DH40 placing was, but I've been on the podium at SSAP, Stewart 6-Pack, and Stewart 45. Which are all basically the same race.

(My son was on the podium at Stewart45 this year)

Sounds like much Success! :eek: Nice job! . Now I can skip all 8000 post.

What are your new goals?

The Kalmyk

Mark owns it. He did all the work. I wasn't referring to making money from the video itself, but was hoping to get enough exposure to land a bigger name Sponsor. Not that I have it bad as a local Pro, but getting a company like Specialized to dig into those pockets and throw down some cash would be pretty amazing. So far they have not acknowledged my existence and I've even made S'Mores over a campfire with Mike Sinyard.

Jim do you know all the right people at Specialized. It would be awesome if that could happen.

Top Bottom