NYE RIDE 10am Stevens Iron Gate. Taylor ham and beer afterwards

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
probably too fast a ride for me - will the taylor ham be served at the start or end?
can bring fire.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I might know a loop or 2 of Allaire if needed but if no DVW then I pass. I dont dig swine so anyplace is fine and as usual DWV is in charge of the beer. Hope to make this..

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Only if we ride Allaire, and if so DVW can't make it... I still don;t know if that's Pork Roll Country though.
Haha...nice. But I saw DVW at Second Life Bikes 2 weeks ago, so I know his car makes it to Allaire, and I've ridden with you at Allaire a few years ago (maybe like 5?) so I know your car knows the directions lol..,

@fidodie pork roll always at the end...dire consequences if at the beginning.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Haha...nice. But I saw DVW at Second Life Bikes 2 weeks ago, so I know his car makes it to Allaire, and I've ridden with you at Allaire a few years ago (maybe like 5?) so I know your car knows the directions lol..,

@fidodie pork roll always at the end...dire consequences if at the beginning.

there better be a pig there if you are going to have pork roll at stephens......:p

@shrpshtr325 - should we join in ?

V-Dub

Taylor ham and Stevens sp sounds like a good combination. Hey Trailboss is there a grill in the van yet?

RSAmerica

What Loop are you planning on doing? The stream now rivers are deep and around Tilcon lake the water crosses the gravel road. But the trails were good last week.

Top Bottom