What grips you rockin?

Ian F

My Intense Primer came with a set of Intense branded lock-on grips with soft ribs across the width. I fell in love with them and got my dealer to order a bunch of them for me to fit on most of my bikes. Depending on conditions, I'll ride them sans gloves, which is nice.

Prior to those, I ran ODI Ruffians for years. I tried Ergons for awhile and didn't like them. They made my hands go numb.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ve never been a fan of Ergons, though they seem to be a popular choice here. About to throw the ESI Chunkies on as we speak. Will post up after I get a few rides on them.

I still want to try a few of the others mentioned here...namely the Deathgrips as they seem to be mostly downhill influenced. Wanna try as many as I can before May ?

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Now you have to send it.
@soundz idea of sending it
4142100451_5245ba0603_b.jpg

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm looking into the Revolution suspension grips because they're supposed to eliminate that problem but they're a bit pricy. So if you're brave enough and have the funds to try them out then go for it and give us a review of them.
Got them from Santa! All mounted on my Hightower. Problem is, I also got a torn rotator cuff diagnosis for Christmas. I’m having shoulder surgery and won’t be able to ride until the summer, but I can post up a review then.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Got them from Santa! All mounted on my Hightower. Problem is, I also got a torn rotator cuff diagnosis for Christmas. I’m having shoulder surgery and won’t be able to ride until the summer, but I can post up a review then.
Thanks for the review offer. I also got a pair for my Mach 6. I didn't get a chance to try them out yet but the true test is when I get to take it to Mountain Creek where I have the most problem with hand fatigue.

Top Bottom