6mile sunday...11.00am

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
some allaire guys and me (I) are gonna ride at 6mile sunday...at 11.00am...anyone want in post up...prob a good fast pace...but not too fast...whatever...you want in post up here...weather permitting...manny madness...adam...DIRTY BERT even...instead of tacos we will huff paint thinner in the lot after the ride...hows that...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I am in I hope. not going to even look at the weather channel this time :)

Madness

Hammer Fest!!!!!!! I Am So Down...............:D
Fast And Fun But Nobody Get's Dropped...............
Bring You Legs A RedBull And Your Glue...................LOL

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
11 am is a little late for me... but if time allows, i might be in. as it gets closer i'll know better.

i call shotgun on caboose if i can make it.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Hammer Fest!!!!!!! I Am So Down...............:D
Fast And Fun But Nobody Get's Dropped...............
Bring You Legs A RedBull And Your Glue...................LOL

murder scott fest. lol. oh by the way i got my brother in law on a bike after your recomendation. thanks!

Frank

Sasquatch
I'm off the 29er until september so I'm bringing the Turner.
Gear away Brian.....which one ya bringin? A Giant perhaps?

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i'm finally gonna be back from vacation, so i'll be rusty... all the biking i got to do in the last two weeks was a circa 50 mile road ride in zion national park (our rental car couldn't make it to gooseberry mesa, so no mtb for me :()

D

DANSPANK

i'm finally gonna be back from vacation, so i'll be rusty... all the biking i got to do in the last two weeks was a circa 50 mile road ride in zion national park (our rental car couldn't make it to gooseberry mesa, so no mtb for me :()

Oooo tell me more - I'm booked on a Bryce Canyon to Zion NP trip in September - it includes the fantastic Thunder Mountain Trail. I'm aroused just thinking about it!

Top Bottom