Needed - physics/field theory equations aloud. Will pay actual cash.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
$60 to anyone who can get through 8 pages very much like the one below. Just the equations.
I'm reading a book about sunspots and the solar dynamo theory. Someone in charge thought it would be a good idea to leave the appendix in. This is a bad idea, but way above my paygrade.
Would need this recorded, which can be done via skype, or just leaving a recording on my voicemail. My deadline for this is Monday the fifth. Adventures in audiobooks!
Field theory.jpg

Attachments

• Field theory.jpg
    Field theory.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 5

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So you need the variables and constants read aloud?

Please just make it up. I do know “B” represents magnetic field. H does sometimes too. After that college brain cells went bye-bye.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So you need the variables and constants read aloud?

Please just make it up. I do know “B” represents magnetic field. H does sometimes too. After that college brain cells went bye-bye.

good point what do you need, someone who can interpret the variable or just read em aloud?

:popcorn:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got this.
Get Siri to read them for you:

How can I make Siri read text on my iPhone?

You can tell Siri to speak selected text displayed on your iPhone. By default the option is switched off, so by following a few steps you can enable Siri to read.

1. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Accessibility
2. Select Speak Selection -> Speak Selection -> ON

Now when text is selected, there will be a speak option displayed. Tap speak and Siri will read the text to you. To adjust the speed of speaking adjust the bar under Speaking Rate.

In fact, even the iPhone 3GS with recent iOS firmware will read text. Siri is not necessary for the feature, as it was part of Voice Control on older models.

You can shoot that $60 to my Paypal acct.
Thanks bro.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
contact a local community college and see if there's a student/student teacher willing to read it?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
contact a local community college and see if there's a student/student teacher willing to read it?
At the community college?
illK6U.gif

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you laughed, you probably qualify to do the reading.

I laughed, but I'm def not qualified. I even have a physics degree. Looking at those equations I suppose the degree would serve as TP if mine ran out. Not much more.

Top Bottom