Seat Cover Recommendations

stevie.mtb

Looking to preserve my seats from the dirt/grime/mud/etc that comes with mtb and outdoor activities. I want something that's quality and custom fit so there's none of that bunching up and sliding around crap. I've read into Wet Okole, CoverKing, and Marathon to name a few...yet read both very bad or very good reviews on just about everyone (seems to be no happy medium).

Does anyone have personal experiences or recommendations? Thanks!!

RSAmerica

2CAB2714-B048-4072-B3E5-A885DEE2DEAD.jpeg
I use something like this. I just throw it in the car when I go riding and hang it in the garage to air out. When it gets bad I throw int in the washing machine. They’re cheaper at Pep Boys.

rick81721

Lothar
I use one of these amazing inventions:

towel-clipart-blue-13.jpg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
As my car is always a mess from activities. A few years ago I started putting whatever free XL shirts I got on the seats. While it doesn't keep the bottoms clean it keeps the backs clean. Both from dirty people in the seats and from muddy bike tires when I shove bikes in the car.

Since they're crappy free shirts they can go right in the wash on hot. Downside is I have T-shirts on my seats.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As my car is always a mess from activities. A few years ago I started putting whatever free XL shirts I got on the seats. While it doesn't keep the bottoms clean it keeps the backs clean. Both from dirty people in the seats and from muddy bike tires when I shove bikes in the car.

Since they're crappy free shirts they can go right in the wash on hot. Downside is I have T-shirts on my seats.
Extra pro to t-shirt seat covers: nobody will break into your car because it looks like a bum's bedroom.

RobW

Basically everyday. I shower at work so I don’t wake up the house so even on road days I park and ride, sometimes I am parked a few hundred feet from my house, haha.
Haha, On those days the afternoon looks undesirable I was wondering how I could pull getting a ride in without waking the whole house up as well... this may work

Top Bottom