Koweesha where are you?

C.Puncher

Where is she? :getsome: I loved her ever faithful cheering at Neshaminy. I miss her. She missed the Darkhorse 40! Bring her back!

Wobbegong

Get it right Larry, her name is Sheniqua. You wouldnt want to insult a lady of her caliber....:D:D:D

I miss her too!!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
The race is also on Saturday. BTW, I had people ask me where she was at the following races:
Windham
Mount Snow
24 Hours of Killington

u did 24hr of Killington?????
how was it? It has been on my radar, but seems a little bit pricey

BiknBen

The race is also on Saturday. BTW, I had people ask me where she was at the following races:
Windham
Mount Snow
24 Hours of Killington

I'm not driving all the way up there just to display a blow-up doll. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind that Shaniqwa was officially deflated due to comments from others. While some may wish she was still around, others did not care for the idea.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
u did 24hr of Killington?????
how was it? It has been on my radar, but seems a little bit pricey

Yes I did the 24 o K-Mart. This year was the last, not enough interest for Granny Gear to come back. They called the race at midnight due to some lighting and rain. The course was ok, 5.5 miles of fire road climb up, then 4 miles down. I think .25 miles of the down was not some sort of stream. I like the race because I won $350.

mtngrinder200

I'm sure you could lend her to Larry E. to bring to a small 12 hr race next weekend. nobody around will be there... great support for the team:hmmm:

C.Puncher

:drooling:I'll return her in the same condition, I receive her! And where could you possibly be, the weekend of Allamuchy?

ellenserruto

Can I kidnap her and take her with me to Las Vegas? Would the temps melt her? I'm going there tmr. am. The two of us could be tourists and see the grand canyon together! I admit I missed her at the DH40. I'd race better with her hanging from a tree somewhere (mile 23 would have worked for me).

Top Bottom