2015 Salsa El Mariachi - Medium - $750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Bike Mike

Man if I could ride a hardtail... tho not sure I meet the "real men" criteria either!

You have yet to do a burnout in your mustang so you’re disqualified

I’d like to own this bike as my daily NICA beater bike so I don’t wear out the expensive bike with all the pivot / shifting / suspension bits.. would consider if it was SS and Rigid - cause less maintenance

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's

I’d like to own this bike as my daily NICA beater bike so I don’t wear out the expensive bike with all the pivot / shifting / suspension bits.. would consider if it was SS and Rigid - cause less maintenance

SS on this bike is putting a single cog on the back & shortening the chain. I'll say it again, the Salsa Alternator setup is one of the nicest rear dropouts for going SS.

The medium is probably the best size for you with a longer travel fork & short stem. If you really want a rigid fork for these bikes, the stock forks are 15mm through axle and practically free.

-Steve

Johnny Utah

Mountain Bike Michael Knight, a lone crusader above the law (enter music here)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
giphy.webp

Johnny Utah

SS on this bike is putting a single cog on the back & shortening the chain. I'll say it again, the Salsa Alternator setup is one of the nicest rear dropouts for going SS.

The medium is probably the best size for you with a longer travel fork & short stem. If you really want a rigid fork for these bikes, the stock forks are 15mm through axle and practically free.

Dis is good advice.....oh man do I just go SS

-Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom