6-Mile Run video...07-30-08

BiknBen

I created a video of this week's Halter's 6-Mile Run night ride.

Photobucket keeps rejecting the upload stating that the video is copyrighted. Until I get that figured out, try going here to see the video. I'm not sure if those without Facebook accounts will be able to see it. I'll provide a new link once I get it on one of those photo sharing sites.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1017052989936

Update:
Here is a link to the video on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVldwQBjZo

Last edited:

Wobbegong

I created a video of this week's Halter's 6-Mile Run night ride.

Photobucket keeps rejecting the upload stating that the video is copyrighted. Until I get that figured out, try going here to see the video. I'm not sure if those without Facebook accounts will be able to see it. I'll provide a new link once I get it on one of those photo sharing sites.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1017052989936

The link asks for e-mail and password.

BiknBen

The link asks for e-mail and password.

Damn it!!! I'm pissed that Photobucket is rejecting it. It takes forever to upload and then it is turned down. I uploaded other vids before!!! :mad2:

I'll get it on another video sharing site and update the link. It will have to be tonight or over the weekend though so I apologize.

Wobbegong

Damn it!!! I'm pissed that Photobucket is rejecting it. It takes forever to upload and then it is turned down. I uploaded other vids before!!! :mad2:

I'll get it on another video sharing site and update the link. It will have to be tonight or over the weekend though so I apologize.

Cant wait to see it!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Post it to youtube. It takes about 2 minutes to create an account.

BiknBen

Post it to youtube. It takes about 2 minutes to create an account.
Yeah but the video is on my computer at home. :(

I already have a Youtube account. I was trying to put it on Photobucket where the rest of my recent stuff is. I just got frustrated and went to bed. I'm short on sleep cause I've been farting around with this thing.

I tried it again this morning but it got rejected again. Just uploading it takes 20-30 minutes so it's not a quick thing. :mad2:

BiknBen

Sucks we have to work doesnt it??? It always gets in the way of more important things....:D

Alright...I just spoke to my wife at home and walked her through the YouTube upload process. It is process now...Please stand by. ;)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What on Earth is that music?!?!

What video editing tools are you using?

BiknBen

What on Earth is that music?!?!

What video editing tools are you using?

You want my video?...You have to listen to my musical choice!!! :p

I was gonna put it to some Lincoln Park song but decided to use Get Lo cause it is funny and the length matched the video perfectly. :rofl:

I'm using Windows Movie Maker. I'm finding it to be user friendly but tedious. I'm open to suggestions but I'm not spending any more money for some video editing software.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's some free stuff out there but when I was trying to find something to put Fred's race video together nothing jumped out as simple to use out of the box. And I wasn't patient enough to endure the learning curve at the time. Plus it's a simple digital camera being used on video mode, so the quality bites it.

J-Dro

The server at my office blocks youtube.
icon13.gif
Just another example of work getting in the way of more important things.

BiknBen

Same here. Horrid things these filters are....

One of the benefits of working in IT. If something I want is blocked. I yell over the cube wall and have it unblocked. :p

disclaimer: I work in IT but am not a typical computer IT guy. My job just requires that I work closely with IT so we are kinda all lumped together.

BiknBen

thanks for posting ben - nice vid.

Thanks...I threw in some descriptions in the subtitles so people could get a better handle on where we were.

The battery crapped out about half-way back. I was getting bored during the editing so I just stopped when I got to the Canal Rd side. I figured 4 minutes of vid was pushing most people's attention span anyway.

THATmanMANNY

What camera did you use? Just a regular point and shoot camera?

How did you mount it? Ive tried to make some vids with one of those gorilla pod things on my bars but after a few bumps the camera will droop over.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions