Newbie from East Brunswick

H

HooKoo-Ru

Hi all. Six Mile Run is the closest to me. Been riding there since late last season... I ride with a few other buddies every Saturday morning, weather permitting... I'm hoping to do mid-week ride tho. In fact, I should head out now while the weather is beautiful! Talk to you all later!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
I have yet to get to 6 mile but I going to for sure...it is supposed to be a great ride..

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Your username does
Remind me of a time gone
Of greeting haikus

H

HooKoo-Ru

thanks!

welcome aboard,
I have yet to get to 6 mile but I going to for sure...it is supposed to be a great ride..

mike, you gotta check it out. the trail is just getting better and better, especially from canal rd side. kudos to jdog, et al, who have been working really hard to maintain and improve the trail. hopefully, my buddies and I could participate in a TM soon!

hope to see you there sometime! in fact our small group is organizing a beginner ride on saturday, 8/2, starting from canal rd if anyone is interested in joining us. we'll probably start around 8ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HooKoo-Ru

Your username does
Remind me of a time gone
Of greeting haikus

:) got that from my bike, a '97 Gary Fisher HooKoo-E-Koo hardtail. yep, i got a museum piece. all original parts except for the rear tube which i had to replace this afternoon before I rode at six mile run. hey, i'm only starting to really use this since i bought it back in '97. still works great! and it's light ~ 30 lbs.

Top Bottom