GT350R Carbon Fiber Wheel Info

mwlikesbikes

All I can see are the halos on the piano black rear panel. On a show car. Unreal.

#woodrefusedelivery
All these auto show display cars must get scratched to hell from all us commoners fingering and rubbing against them all day.
Gotta imagine that they get buffed daily.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
All I can see are the halos on the piano black rear panel. On a show car. Unreal.

#woodrefusedelivery

There's also the opposite. What was it, the GT-500 that had a painted rear axle on the cars at the shows, but the production cars had un-painted rear axles, leading to a lawsuit against Ford by owners annoyed at their rusty rear axle.

rick81721

Lothar
JLT passenger-side oil catch can came today:

30604502_1483382545117871_1187631785320644608_n.jpg

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
I think that the only thing that stops carbon buildup is whatever voodoo that GM and Porsche are doing (in their boxer engines anyway), or adding port injection back in (which I frankly don't understand why everyone isn't doing already). Otherwise, budget a walnut shell blasting every 30k.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
I got a teaspoonful out of my Coyote every 5,000 miles. No idea what the Voodoo will doodoo.

If it wasn't a DI engine, then a little oil from the crank don't matter. GM has somehow managed to vent their crank cases and time ignition events such that their motors don't really build up carbon. Same with Porsche, although maybe the engine layout has something to do with it as well. Ze othzer Germans have had horrendous results. VW/Audi (even Lambo) has started putting port injection back into their motors under the guise of "torque a lower engine loads". One of the reasons why I wouldn't pull the trigger on an older RS4 or RS5.

THATmanMANNY

Sea sucker. Two plus bikes.

I dunno. $50k for a track focused car that needs a rear differential break every few laps.

$50k is used Maserati GranTurismo money with a Ferrari engine. Good god I want that car.

rick81721

Lothar
Sea sucker. Two plus bikes.

I dunno. $50k for a track focused car that needs a rear differential break every few laps.

$50k is used Maserati GranTurismo money with a Ferrari engine. Good god I want that car.

Yeah if you want a track car, pick up a used GT350.

Top Bottom