Palisades Trail Crew Volunteer Day Friday Sept 7

MuniMan

And if you can't make it on this Friday you are welcome to come help on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Thursdays (and Fridays) until mid October.

There is a little over 1000 feet of trail left to finish. Sterling Forest needs you to help make completing the Munsee Eagle trail a reality this fall.

Lets get this done!!!!!!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
And if you can't make it on this Friday you are welcome to come help on Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Thursdays (and Fridays) until mid October.

There is a little over 1000 feet of trail left to finish. Sterling Forest needs you to help make completing the Munsee Eagle trail a reality this fall.

Lets get this done!!!!!!
Is there a schedule with meeting location and time? I could make it there in October if i make plans.

MuniMan

Is there a schedule with meeting location and time? I could make it there in October if i make plans.

Promoted days are listed here https://www.nynjtc.org/events?event_type=9&wtgroup=196372 If you follow a link it leads you to a signup form that allows you to attach notes if you want to work another day.

Right now the crew works out of the South Gate Road parking lot at about 8:30 in the morning. You can always catch up with them on the new section of trail at other times. Be aware that locations and times are subject to change.

If you'd like to PM me your contact info I can forward it on for you.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@MuniMan, thanks. I signed up for 9/28.

I was on the Stirling trail about a month ago, it's a great addition to the area, there where a lot of other mtbers there too enjoying it. It's tame enough for beginner/intermediates with great flow and just enough tech for advanced riders.

If you want to be a part of something big, c'mon out.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions