Titus Demos at Ringwood 8/2

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Campmor will be hosting Titus demos at Ringwood, Lot C on Saturday, 8/2 from 9:00 to 4:00. Stop by and test ride many Titus bikes.

Last edited:

rayder

we"ll be there

Awesome Lauren is looking to upgrade soon. Hope they'll have a moto-lite and a racer x in her size. BTW we just got married on the 19th. you've met her a few times but I'm not sure if we've been introduced. anyway thanks for the scoop.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Awesome Lauren is looking to upgrade soon. Hope they'll have a moto-lite and a racer x in her size. BTW we just got married on the 19th. you've met her a few times but I'm not sure if we've been introduced. anyway thanks for the scoop.

Congratulations !! Not sure if we have met, but looking forward to do so. They should have both those bikes in small and xsmall. I have a small of each and love them.

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
Pauline and I will be there at sometime. I want her to experience the full squish. I'll be there for pleasure not work...Tahir i think is schedualed to work it.

monteverest

will be there ...

Motolite is on my shortlist. Can't wait to take it off road rather than trial ride through a parking lot.

RNG1

Figures...I have been looking at possibly one of their full suspensions and this would have been the perfect opportunity. They make a one handed model?:)

RNG1

Don't you get your cast off soon?

Tomorrow 9:30am it comes off for xrays and if I get clearance it will be a minimum of 2 weeks in something that is removable. I'm keeping the ones that work crossed though as I have had a lot of tingling and numbing sensations in the V where my thumb meets my hand. Hopefully that means it is just healing. I'll update tomorrow...

Glancing Aft

Pixy, it's thundering like crazy here in Ringwood(11:22am) if things clear up by the afternoon will they still be around?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had a great time. Took out a Racer X 29er and a Motolite 26" After riding both bikes, plus my crappy hardtail back to back, I was totally sold on a 29er at least on the ringwood terrain. I would like to try a 29er again at lewis morris and see how it is on smoother, faster trails. Thanks to the campmor/titus people, really fun time.

Glancing Aft

Thanks to Campmor/Titus for setting it up, I made it at the tail end and got to take out the Racer X 29er. It's a great bike, although too rich for my blood :(

monteverest

d#*m. i was really looking forward to this demo but thunderstorms kept me away. please keep us posted on the next demo. i'd love to take the motolite through some technical trails before purchasing a new bike after this season.

Top Bottom