6 Mile.... Wednesday 530ish??

Neilism

I Owe Norm $10
Looking to chase someone around this place as Im still learning the trails. If anyone is interested Id like to start in the 5:30 to 5:45pm range......

THATmanMANNY

Always down to ride 6 mile but unfortunately can't make it due to dinner plans but have a good one NMH and others!

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Conditions?

Anyone know what the rain did @ 6-mile? I know it was extremely dry, but don't know how hard the storms were that rolled through last night. If anyone has been out today please let us know how it is.

Thanks,

Tim

Wobbegong

Anyone know what the rain did @ 6-mile? I know it was extremely dry, but don't know how hard the storms were that rolled through last night. If anyone has been out today please let us know how it is.

Thanks,

Tim

Current radar isnt looking good. Looks like a wall of water is coming our way.

N

nx52cc

you know cannondale and only cannondale has a WALL OF WATER stoper it consist of mini micro lasers that shoot rain smouth out of the sky .....to keep you dry...but let me tell u when the rain picks up to the next level ...the WALL TO WALL WATER the lasers shoot to fast and will shoot you clear off your bike :rofl: :getsome: :getsome:

N

nx52cc

basclicky we have nothing to worry about till theres a WALL TO WALL WATER WALL :rofl:

N

nx52cc

what a place to get dirty thu i mean you wont get drounded out where we couldent move exp with the rite bike ....THIS IS WHAT ITS ABOUT .... rite mtn bikeing and seeing what the bike and you can handle ...TO THE LIMETS im down to rip 6 mile rain or shine whos with me

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i think we are cool as long as it doesn't rain anymore today. the storms last night rolled through pretty quick.

but Wobbegong is right - that is a lot of rain running right along the NJ border. just keeping checking that radar and hope it stays to the left for the early part of the night at least.

maybe i will keep that PT visit i have scheduled...

Top Bottom