Best Help On 6 Mile!!!

B

bechini37

so i was riding at 6 mile today and had just crossed over s. middlebush. while i was taking a water break by the creek i had realized that the pocket on my saddle where my keys to my car were in, was open and the keys were no where to be found. realizing this i had started on a very slow ride bike on the trail towards 27. not finding them on my way back there was a note sticking in the window of my car. another rider had found the keys on the trail and left them by my car. who ever it was and if u actually get to see this, big thanks to u

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
so i was riding at 6 mile today and had just crossed over s. middlebush. while i was taking a water break by the creek i had realized that the pocket on my saddle where my keys to my car were in, was open and the keys were no where to be found. realizing this i had started on a very slow ride bike on the trail towards 27. not finding them on my way back there was a note sticking in the window of my car. another rider had found the keys on the trail and left them by my car. who ever it was and if u actually get to see this, big thanks to u

wow thats awesome and VERY lucky for you. you owe this mystery person a beer!

M

Migrant Pilot

I was the one who wrote the note and took care of your keys but it was another couple I ran into on the trail that actually found them.

Hopefully you did not do too many miles looking for them.

Did someone say beer?

Your car does really good donuts in that gravel parking lot by the way!

Spylab

I was the one who wrote the note and took care of your keys but it was another couple I ran into on the trail that actually found them.

Hopefully you did not do too many miles looking for them.

Did someone say beer?

Your car does really good donuts in that gravel parking lot by the way!

You are exactly what makes the mountain biking community great; kudos on a real class act way of handling the situation. This is awesome to read.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
nice...MEAN IRISH GUY would have thrown them into the woods...your lucky...hes sooooo MEAN...but thats rad MP helped you...pay it forward

Top Bottom