Anyone have experience with theblackbibs.com bibs?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Talk to @MissJR for bibs, guy.

tenor.gif

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
For $40 I guess why not? I would expect they are shredded after a few rides, more importantly, how you going to customize? PEEZ in Rapha pro team block font?!?❤️‍♂️☠️❤️

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Never liked the feel of bibs. Might try a pair of their shorts. Since I've put on a few pounds and had to move from med to large PI seems to think I also got 4" taller and they're too long. I still get a good fit in LG but for $30 it's not a big $ risk to try a pair of Black brand.

szymon

It looks like starlight custom makes them so if its anything like there custom order stuff it should be pretty good, never used the bibs but I heard good things about them. The leg grips on the bibs plus look to be better.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so back in July after someone else fessed up to being a slacker i broke down and ordered a pair, for $45 ($40+$5 shipping) i figured it was a low risk trial.

sorry i have some other purchases in front of them at the moment :-|

They took about 4 days to get here by USPS. I have been wearing them for about 7 weeks now, which means 7 or 8 wash cycles, both road and mountain bike use. So far they are holding up well, and are comfortable. The padding is somwhere in between the pearl izumi bibs i have and the Bontrager bibs (i still prefer the Bontrager bibs) but for ~1/4 the price of the bontrager bibs i will wear these all day long, comfy and so far pretty durable. The size chart seems to be pretty accurate, i got the right size for mine, even tried a jersey on my second order. I like them enough that i bought 3 more pair last week to replace my aging shorts.

Any questions LMK ill answer them as best i can.

Top Bottom