Chimney Rock Conditions

Off The Road Again

Rode the Rock this morning. Avoided the notorious wet trails - Middle Red and all of Blue. Getting to outer Red was the usual slop, but after the right turn is was perfect. Guardrail climb had standing water in sots, no mud, and wasn't bad. Yellow across Miller was great. Outer Yellow to 4-way was pretty bad in a few spots. White was perfect. Overall maybe a 3?

thegock

Conditions are at least a 3.5/4.

A little mud and one puddle on the Gilbride slope of Orange, hog wallow on the first left switchback of Outer Red near Newman's is a mess as always, didn't ride lower Blue, white was fine, ballfield loop fine and didn't ride Yellow, but the part near Middlebrook was dry.

Go get it today before the rain.

thegock

3.38/4

Only rode red (kind of) white and blue before Russ' RD crashed. Blue had some puddles, but we didn't do lower section by the Middlebrook. White was clean and Red's hog wallow was full.

thegock

I found 2 ticks on my legs after the ride there Saturday and two guys who I was doing TM with in the morning also found ticks on their arm and head.

stilluf

conditions were really good yesterday (Sunday) morning. We rode white, blue and red. It had rained a little bit over night, and trails were very tacky. A few muddy sections on Blue, but overall really good. Go get some!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions