Hidden Valley XC & Cycle Cross series

NJMX835

Don't know if anything has been posted about this yet, but I just happened to see this in the local paper today that Hidden Valley is going to be hosting an XC race series every Thursday night starting the 17th & going through the end of August & then a Cycle Cross series through September & October.

Pretty cool since it's right down the street from me, I may have to race some of these.

Any of you guys that have raced there back when it was an H2H round, how is the course setup, any good?

Here's the info they have on their website:

http://www.hiddenvalleynj.com/?page=47094

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
The course is up and down the slopes, in and out of the trees separating the different ski runs. It was a pretty cool course even though most people belly ached about the climbing. I heard from the guys at Campmor, that the course now has switchbacks to get up the beginner slope. No more straight up that puppy.

NJ Jess

Cool

Love the Super D idea of this race,..but the first race is during the Nationals. Maybe I could make the next,...what will the cyclocross course be like?

DownhillR3

Love the Super D idea of this race,..but the first race is during the Nationals. Maybe I could make the next,...what will the cyclocross course be like?

Yeah, I think i'm going to skip the first Hidden Valley race for that reason as well, but heck how could I miss a nightly series in my own town.

Oreo

Yeah, I think i'm going to skip the first Hidden Valley race for that reason as well, but heck how could I miss a nightly series in my own town.

What he said !
Im excited about this, I live pretty close to it too, I drive to Bethel to do crits on Tues nights but dirt crit is much more fun ! I'll get my crossbike tuned after that! ;)

NJMX835

The course is up and down the slopes, in and out of the trees separating the different ski runs. It was a pretty cool course even though most people belly ached about the climbing. I heard from the guys at Campmor, that the course now has switchbacks to get up the beginner slope. No more straight up that puppy.

Yeah, I saw that (about the switchbacks) on their website after I posted this, suits me just fine :D

I'll be missing the first one too because of Mt Snow, but I'm planning to do the rest.

Top Bottom