Big Dan's Bike Shop Spring Cleaning Sale

Peabs83

Big Dan's Bike Shop is a non profit program that teaches kids from the community employment readiness skills as well as how to work with their hands.
We take donated bikes from the community and try to fix them up.
However we have reached a point of critical mass with all of our donated inventory and parts

We are planning to have an inventory clearance sale in order to make the program more streamlined and successful this year.
heres the finer details:

March 26 to March 30
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
for a $20.00 donation to Middle Earth Inc. you will be able to take home whatever you can carry.

All bikes and parts are in AS-IS condition and may not be rideable
However we have tons of frames, wheels, spokes, cables, brakes, pedals, and accessories.
We have Schwinns, Raleighs, trek, specialized, as well as many other types and sizes.

Please come help us out, or swing by and say hi and get a sticker!
thanks!

Peabs83

Ok guys the sale is officially on for next week and here are the important details

March 26 to March 29
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
520 North Bridge St, Bridgewater NJ
we are the small ranch style house with the Giant Sign on the garage that says Big Dans on it

for a $20.00 donation to Middle Earth Inc. you will be able to take home whatever you can carry.

All bikes and parts are in AS-IS condition and may not be rideable
However we have tons of frames, wheels, spokes, cables, brakes, pedals, and accessories.
We have Schwinns, Raleighs, trek, specialized, as well as many other types and sizes.

Please come help us out, or swing by and say hi and get a sticker, we will also have t shirts for sale as well.

I appreciate all the support, I hope I get to meet you all. see you next week

Peabs83

Good first day here at the spring cleaning sale, or should I say the "why is winter still here" sale. still plenty of parts and bikes so come on over this week 11 am to 3 pm from now until thursday

Top Bottom