T

trials_N_Error

Cool video! Thanks for sharing.

Just curious... how did you place?

Oreo

Cool video! Thanks for sharing.

Just curious... how did you place?

Thanks, glad you like it.
Not so hot! its my 3rd 13th finish in a row :mad: , a series of unfortunate events for me :D, first was LM where my syncope reoccured during warm up, then Stewart, im blaming the 5 hr plane ride the day before, then Kittatiny, I think I did too much that week, not well recovered for race that fast. I hate excuses but I have to come up with something so I dont get psyched out of racing :D. Maybe the fall races will do me good, JH and Sheps lake is w/in a few minutes from me and Blue was my home turf for awhile.
I hope the videos will inspire more beginners and sport level riders to start racing.
Im working on Ben's footage right now, will post it soon.
See you in Mt Snow !!!

RNG1

Yo bro, great job once again. A little tough for me to watch personally and I appreciate you not showing me running as that would have really been dissappointing. Let's get em in September!

sasquatch2

awesome vid(s)

Alex, the only time you really need an excuse is if you didn't have an excellent time! that would be the only thing to psyche me out of racing 'n that ain't happened yet... probably b/c I've accepted my world dominating performance in mid-pack;)

Wow, I hope I didn't just un-inspire fields of racers...:rolleyes:

-S

BiknBen

Good stuff...I guess I wasn't the only one with front tire issues.:mad:

I crashed hard only 3 minutes into the race. My ribs were all banged up and I'm still feeling the pain today. The flat tire was just the icing on the cake. Did you listen to me cursing the Tubeless tire?

Oreo

I crashed hard only 3 minutes into the race. My ribs were all banged up and I'm still feeling the pain today. The flat tire was just the icing on the cake. Did you listen to me cursing the Tubeless tire?

Thanks again for doing it Ben, that's really cool to see on video. Maybe nextime you'll give as a glimpse of the first 30 min of the race. :cool:
Feel better man.
Rogerracer cracked his rib playing hockey last week Dr says he needs to be off the bike for 6 weeks :mad: told him to get another opinion :D.
Rob, hows the thumb doing?

RNG1

Ben, That was great stuff when you were talking to yourself/tire, it made it like reality TV. The rib stuff hurts like hell for a week or two and then you get past it, I'm no doctor however I broke my 10th rib at the first race at wayway and raced 2 weeks later. Granted it hurt a lot but I tried to be really careful the next 2 races. Of course once I was feeling 100% I broke my thumb but that was unrelated.
Alex, thanks for asking, thumb is in a cast but I have been managing to ride the road bike a bunch. I did about 30mi this morning and that's about all I can do before my shoulder and back get out of whack because I can't really hold the bar with my left hand other than with a couple of fingers. It is good hill training though. I rode with a buddy today and we hit a hill and he got out of his saddle and started really working it, while I can only sit and spin and grind and I actually passed him on the hill and had to wait at the top. Made my day. I go back for follow up xrays on Tuesday and if it looks good it might only be 2 more weeks in the cast. I am a little concerned with the break that is closer to the finger tip as that feels really weird if I try and lift the tip up and straighten it, the lower break does not feel that bad. I have to keep my other fingers crossed that I can avoid the surgery that is usually needed with these kinds of breaks. In my mind I am hoping that I can have the cast off and protect it somehow and do the 40...if not I'll stay on the road and try and keep myself in one piece for the rest of the series where I just might still have a shot.

BiknBen

Ben, That was great stuff when you were talking to yourself/tire, it made it like reality TV.

I just replaced my tires. They were beginning to look like Swiss cheese. I think the tires have six patched holes between them. I went with Stan's sealant this time. I used the amount that is recommended for downhill tire/use. I better get better results from this sealant. Otherwise, it is back to tubes.

Top Bottom