Things that make you frown :(

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
JcP&L... estimated power restoration..... Wednesday
"Liked" in the "Don't like, but I'm with you homie" way.
Yeah, as of yesterday 120k JCP&L customers were out.
That's a mess. QuikCheks looked like when Sandy happened.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
PA plates on Rte 80-
Get out of the left lane, let the adults drive.
Funny because my commuting experience was always NY plates that settled in the left lane with cruise control set at 50mph on their way to the mountain Boro Pocono. Pa commuters were the ones who do 85 and use every lane.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny because my commuting experience was always NY plates that settled in the left lane with cruise control set at 50mph on their way to the mountain Boro Pocono. Pa commuters were the ones who do 85 and use every lane.
Well weekends could be a different demographic. I would expect anyone commuting from a different state to be a bit more motivated.

qclabrat

No def PA drivers south of 80

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
When the 2-ply toilet paper sheets aren't lined up and the perforated lines are staggered, and you have to roll the roll around to line them up. WTF? Is that just a me problem? lol

it is that upscale 2-ply perforated paper - go with continuous single ply and the whole problem goes away......saddle time may become a problem tho.

(note my beer post....:D)

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
When the 2-ply toilet paper sheets aren't lined up and the perforated lines are staggered, and you have to roll the roll around to line them up. WTF? Is that just a me problem? lol
Wish this was my only problem today. While using a dirty run down gas station bathroom i didn't make note of toilet paper ratio left, I payed the price

Top Bottom