theranch

Map image for the trails in Port. More to come...

Attachments

• PortTrails.jpg
    PortTrails.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 336

sandman

Any plans to connect Nuthatch trail to Parkway Jr.? This is a nice place to ride. Single speed, F/W or Fixed, it could use a few more miles. You have done a very good job with what you have to work with.

theranch

Any plans to connect Nuthatch trail to Parkway Jr.? This is a nice place to ride. Single speed, F/W or Fixed, it could use a few more miles. You have done a very good job with what you have to work with.
No. We actually blocked an old trail that went out to parkway jr. there is some illegal moto activity on parkway jr and we don’t want to encourage them to use the trails we made. There are plans to connect the north and south sides close to the parkway but away from parkway jr.

theranch

No. We actually blocked an old trail that went out to parkway jr. there is some illegal moto activity on parkway jr and we don’t want to encourage them to use the trails we made. There are plans to connect the north and south sides close to the parkway but away from parkway jr.
Also...I just wanted to show you, on a map image, what we were thinking of doing to connect the north and south sides of the Bog Trails. In the attached image I drew red lines for trails and crossings. The one area, on the right, currently has a trail on both sides and just needs a bridge.

Attachments

• BogTrailsBridges.jpg
    BogTrailsBridges.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 272

theranch

FYI I got out for thee hours of TM today. Three local Boy Scouts were looking to earn some conservation hours so, we did the north side of the Bog Trails. Cut out a few downed trees, clipped and raked all of the trails.

Top Bottom