Mahlon 7-5 10:30am

rayder

gqtta work

I'm working 8-12 and then guess what more wedding planning but definitely one of these days. joining a group ride tomorrow at 9 at 6-mile. it's a little far I know but all are welcome. might want to ride sunday somewhere as well not sure yet.

secondspeed02

new ?

Do you mind for new comer to join n' ? I haven't been Mahlon since 2002 or long as i can remember, great place to ride tho.. oh yea the remote control car race course hell ya- then very old ski lodge trail up and Up

Saffins Pond Parking. Ride at 10:30am. 15-18 miles, the tech stuff, healthy pace. Nice Intermediate fun ride.

Do you mind for new comer to join n' ? I haven't been Mahlon since 2002 or long as i can remember, great place to ride tho.. oh yea the remote control car race course hell ya- then very old ski lodge trail up and Up

Absolutely join. You'll find the place alittle different and in good shape. Hope to see you.

If it's raining I'll bag it. Wet is ok.

Stocky

My buddies and I did our Sunday Mahlon ride this morning , still gonna hit it tommorro morning as well . Wheels hit the ground at 6:45am.
It was wet and slippery but a great ride, The newly worked trail that intersects that steep rocky downhill just below Hedley Overlook was nice.

Many thanks to those who put the effort in for the new trail and to let the old trail rest a bit.

Top Bottom