After Work Ride Wed?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow? I'm thinking 5:00-5:30pm @ the 27 lot. I'll be there so let me know.

Forgot to add that Mex and beer after is a requirement! ;)

Tim

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
yeah you ride with spencer right.?.oh and do you bring the brew or is there a place ti grab it by the trail...i could go for a bomber after a ride...mmmmmmmm amber

Wobbegong

yeah you ride with spencer right.?.oh and do you bring the brew or is there a place ti grab it by the trail...i could go for a bomber after a ride...mmmmmmmm amber

We usually go to La Casa after, there is a place to buy beer a few stores over.

Madness

I am going to make an appearence today but I will prob miss you guys cause I can't get there till 6:30ish. Might see you all afterwards.....

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I ride with my girlfriend (i think she may be better than me, but i wont say) and i dont know if my pace is fast enough for you guys :\

we normally do a quick look through the school yard and back, maybe a 7 mile ride, one and 20 minute ride tops.

i may still change my mind and ride the 27 side, still worried about my chain and such :(

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ahhh im out of work at 530, dont usually get there until 6-610.

if you see two single speeders ripping through shout me a holler, i have a blue/black bike, and the girl rides a brown specialized :)

Madness

I am running a little later then I wanted to. so I will be on the late ride starting around 7 if anybody wants to wait

Wobbegong

Good ride tonight with M3Tim and Mr. Chainsaw and Manny(for part of it). No one crashed or puked. :)

Saw Madness heading out as we were heading in. Pearl was heading out, Jdog and Tony heading in.

Its nice to see so many MTBNJ riders hitting the trails on a weekday night.

Last edited:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Great Ride

Mr CS, PM sent.

Nice ride with J, and Mr CS, we were moving at a pretty good clip. :D

J, sorry you missed the Mex after or I could have ate your meal also!:confused:

Hope to see you all on Fri. morning.

Tim

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
it was good...why doesnt madness have that sweet ass belt buckle up as his avatar.?.tim F the food it was a great ride...for some reason i didnt crash or puke..even though i was really humping good work on bringing out some skill level in me...friday will be cool

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
rode this morning and it is crazy fast out there and not dusty yet...perfect morning and held 11.5 avg. The twisties are like a freaking highway...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
11.5 is wicked fast Kev...Were you using GPS or bike computer

been using a bike comp since I lost my gps...

its the road bike man, sell me those brakes and you are that much closer to one!

actually I think I need to check the setting on my comp, 11.5 seems high!

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions