looking to go rideing in plainsboro

N

nx52cc

i know of a few trails in plainsboro nj if any one would like to tag along with me ill be rideing them sat and sun there not hard trals just a good starter ride with good seanery

N

nx52cc

Dare I ask, where????

its nothing like 6 mile run but theres a trail behind my app in fox run that leads to a road that in 1 min can bring you to maped out trails one is i think called river run or something like that and when at the trail theres a board that has other near by trails to ride like i said nothing like 6 mile but fun just to get out and ride

its nothing like 6 mile run but theres a trail behind my app in fox run that leads to a road that in 1 min can bring you to maped out trails one is i think called river run or something like that and when at the trail theres a board that has other near by trails to ride like i said nothing like 6 mile but fun just to get out and ride

I used to live in Fox Run and I know this trail. It's great for a short run or ride after work. I used to take my dog out for a run on this trail. A lot of it is paved, though. You have to know where and how to leave the pavement to access the trails that go beyond the lake. Look for the access point near the boundary of Fox Run and Deer Creek.

If you can, take the short ride down to Mercer County Park and park in West Picnic Area and pick up the trails that veer off the power line clear cut (head left on clear cut, away from lake). Much better riding. It's 10 minutes from Fox Run. You could ride there too, just take back roads and not Route 1.

Top Bottom