24 Hr of Allamuchy

Ibis97

Happy Now?
Right now I'm teamless. I don't know if the guys I normally do this with are in. Are there any other teams in need of a rider?

LMK.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
mtbnj posting on mtbnj.com :confused:

I might do team... I might do solo....I might not do it at all...all is in the air, too much crap going on right now :mad::mad:

Shaggz

A strong 7
Not one of us...

MTBNJ is not part of the MTBNJ.com Management Team. I suggested that he use a different name when he signed up, and he said no, that was the name he preferred, so I reluctantly obliged. However, we still reserve the right to change it if it gets too confusing on the board. If anyone else gets out of line, we can change your screen name, too :getsome:.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
MTBNJ is not part of the MTBNJ.com Management Team. I suggested that he use a different name when he signed up, and he said no, that was the name he preferred, so I reluctantly obliged. However, we still reserve the right to change it if it gets too confusing on the board. If anyone else gets out of line, we can change your screen name, too :getsome:.

F that. This cat gets a new name by sundown.

Make your suggestions now.

Ibis97

Happy Now?
I don't care what my name is. I've always had the email mtbnj@hotmail. (even before this site) and I don't recall anyone asking me to change it.

so I'll change it. no biggie to me.

tell me who to email the name change to.

anyway I still need a team for 24 i think.

change it to
Ibis97

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

Call yourself what you want. you could be EABODS. Dont bother me. Post on brotha! OR sista! I dunno what you are yet.:confused::hmmm:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Maybe we should start a poll to determine what his name should be :hmmm:

He can be named Shaniqua, and during races we can tie him to a tree in a MTBNJ kit and have him hand us bottles, as long as he doesn't do it with his mouth open, that would offend me:D

-Jim.

Top Bottom