Cannondale CAAD 9 CX bike, 50cm, $400

BiknBen

This is a C'Dale CAAD 9 CX bike for sale. It is a 50cm Aluminum frame with a carbon fork. Ultegra drivetrain, Hollowgram BB30 cranks, Mavic wheels, and TRP Mini-V brakes. It has been ridden by my kids and wife. A Junior State Championship was won on this bike by my daughter.

Check the geometry here.

20170829_203900_zpsrxbsx7kz.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I think it's too big.. Typically CX bike should be a size smaller...No?
it's a OG myth when the geo was weird. i bought into this and after 3 years on a bike that is too small, i'm finally on a 56cm (ride a 56 on the road too)

not sure if this frame falls into that category or not. i'm sure the seller will be able to let you take it for a test ride without too much trouble ;)

this is worth it for the brakes/wheels/groupset alone. great starter bike or back up bike.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
These do run somewhat big. I ride a 56 on the road with a 120mm stem, and I have a 54cm CX9 that's also set up with a 120mm stem.

Saddle to bar measurement is nearly identical, as is the amount of exposed seat post.

Cannondale's CX geometry has become equivalent to their road geometry with the latest bikes.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
These do run somewhat big. I ride a 56 on the road with a 120mm stem, and I have a 54cm CX9 that's also set up with a 120mm stem.

Saddle to bar measurement is nearly identical, as is the amount of exposed seat post.

Cannondale's CX geometry has become equivalent to their road geometry with the latest bikes.
You know Mike needs this bike. My USA Caad 9 CX TJ was one of the few bikes I wish I didn't let go.

Top Bottom