WTB: Wahoo Elemnt Bolt

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
Anyone have an Elemnt Bolt that they're looking to unload? I'm over the Garmin game right now; I have an old Forerunner 405CX that is on its last leg and I'd rather try something that is a) not a watch and b) other than a 500 or 800 series.

FitmanNJ

If you're open to the original, larger version, the Elemnt, I have a brand new one in the box, never used. I received it as a warrantee replacement unit. $210. Reach out if you're interested.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Dave, i'm interested if Tim doesn't want it.

If you're open to the original, larger version, the Elemnt, I have a brand new one in the box, never used. I received it as a warrantee replacement unit. $210. Reach out if you're interested.

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
I'm not totally committed to the full-size Elemnt, but thanks for the offer @FitmanNJ. My man @fidodie - all you, Pat.

@jdog I saw ads for this last week. Have you gotten to use one yet? DC Rainmaker didn't seem to happy with the sensor compatibility - apparently it utilizes the Bluetooth radio for just the phone when it's in "Phone Mode" and you can only use certain sensors when doing so. As in, only the most recent generation of Wahoo branded sensors. I have a bunch of ANT+ sensors that I would be bringing with me, HR being the biggest, that I would need to replace. Also, no GPS without connected phone. Also also, I'm ready for something I can load a route into and get nav.

HOWEVER - like you said, it has A LOT of functionality for $99.

*disclaimer: I can be convinced if my points aren't valid

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I was excited when I saw the $100 element mini, as I have (and love) the full size element, but don't trust its durability on anything but the road bike. But finding out it needed the phone for gps was a deal breaker.

rick81721

Lothar
I'm not totally committed to the full-size Elemnt, but thanks for the offer @FitmanNJ. My man @fidodie - all you, Pat.

@jdog I saw ads for this last week. Have you gotten to use one yet? DC Rainmaker didn't seem to happy with the sensor compatibility - apparently it utilizes the Bluetooth radio for just the phone when it's in "Phone Mode" and you can only use certain sensors when doing so. As in, only the most recent generation of Wahoo branded sensors. I have a bunch of ANT+ sensors that I would be bringing with me, HR being the biggest, that I would need to replace. Also, no GPS without connected phone. Also also, I'm ready for something I can load a route into and get nav.

HOWEVER - like you said, it has A LOT of functionality for $99.

*disclaimer: I can be convinced if my points aren't valid

Spring for the bolt - the only issue I've had was strava live segments disappeared a few times on the previous firmware but since latest upgrade no problems.

Top Bottom