What do you think of the Blue Line American Flag

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Kaleidopete

On this Memorial Day I got to wondering what others think.
I must live in a cave, I've never seen or heard of this flag until recently.
I don't care for it myself, I just like the standard Red White and Blue.
flag.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yea, not a fan. If you change it, it's not really an American flag anymore.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm very pro-cop. even with that, i'm undecided on this. never seen it before - is it really grey, with the blue line, or is this photochopped?

pibbles

It's my Birthday!
i'm very pro-cop. even with that, i'm undecided on this. never seen it before - is it really grey, with the blue line, or is this photochopped?
Special forces and police departments use the "blacked out" flag on our uniforms. The lack of color means less reflection of light to remain inconspicuous as a form of camouflage. The blue line represents police.

roc

Not a
Special forces and police departments use the "blacked out" flag on our uniforms. The lack of color means less reflection of light to remain inconspicuous as a form of camouflage. The blue line represents police.
if it's good enough for the special forces, it's good enough for me.

Supermoto

Not even a close to be the same. Subdued flags patches are worn when camouflage is essential. The subdued flag is one of the 3 version of the flag allowed as shoulder patches. No one is flying subdued flags. Flying a political flag on the back of a bro jeep certainly is not inconspicuous. The police already have a thin blue line flag. All black with a blue line. I don't want them or any other group altering the United States flag to promote their agenda. Would people be OK with BLM altering the US flag? How about Trumps face on it?

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I support the cause but not the misuse of the flag. I'm also the guy who's blood pressure goes thru the roof when people clap, cheer and generally hoot and holler during phrases in the national anthem. Again, I support the sentiment....but not the action itself. Generational? Yes, but it goes MUCH deeper than just that.

pibbles

It's my Birthday!
Not even a close to be the same. Subdued flags patches are worn when camouflage is essential. The subdued flag is one of the 3 version of the flag allowed as shoulder patches. No one is flying subdued flags. Flying a political flag on the back of a bro jeep certainly is not inconspicuous. The police already have a thin blue line flag. All black with a blue line. I don't want them or any other group altering the United States flag to promote their agenda. Would people be OK with BLM altering the US flag? How about Trumps face on it?
I know the officer with that jeep. He's black (African American ). How bout you keep race out of the discussion?

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
All the colors on the American Flag mean something, and are not open to reinterpretation, don't give a fuck who you are and what your agenda is.

Top Bottom