Fatbikes of NJ Gallery

Supermoto

Endless miles of beat to shit sandy power line trail, perfect for a FS fatty.

Powerline_HDR.jpg

ilnadi

20170414_175822.jpg
bit the bullet and joined my son in the fat world, thanks to Marty's big sale.
amazing circle: I started MTB on a steel rigid bike, then HT, then full-squish; now I have 2 rigid bikes (SS and this), no suspension anywhere (other than huge tires). now I get to find out if I can really ride single-track on one of these.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
View attachment 50695 bit the bullet and joined my son in the fat world, thanks to Marty's big sale.
amazing circle: I started MTB on a steel rigid bike, then HT, then full-squish; now I have 2 rigid bikes (SS and this), no suspension anywhere (other than huge tires). now I get to find out if I can really ride single-track on one of these.

U can. :)

Welcome to to the "Chub Cub".

Sooooo, now what? Pressure of course. I'd start by pumping both tires up to the same pressure (say 8-10 psi) and ride around the lot a few times to see if the rear feels rough or to the other extreme it's too "bouncy" adjust pressure accordingly. When the rear feels good in the lot, start dropping the pressure in the front until it just starts to a little weird then you initiate turns in the lot. When it just starts to feel funny it's usually just right on the single track.

ReverendNewman

Because I always ride the woods, and not the roads, and woods always needs work.
I enjoy exploring and keeping the trails open. This bike is heavy anyway so weight doesn't matter much.

View attachment 51524
View attachment 51527
K. Just curious. I thought any kind of "unsanctioned" trail maintenance was a no no. Whether to protect someone or not. Any input? I see lots of unsafe roots, tree branches etc, but just leave them alone.

Top Bottom