Stewart SS

On Saturday I will be up at Stewart to ride a couple laps on the gallop course and a couple laps on the 2007 40 course, If anyone is intrested just show up about 9:30ish ride leaves at 10.
Note. we will be riding at a good tempo with minimal stoping, I'm looking for about 5 hours but there will be places to bail if you want to go shorter.
.Mike:drooling:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
On Saturday I will be up at Stewart to ride a couple laps on the gallop course and a couple laps on the 2007 40 course, If anyone is intrested just show up about 9:30ish ride leaves at 10.
Note. we will be riding at a good tempo with minimal stoping, I'm looking for about 5 hours but there will be places to bail if you want to go shorter.
.Mike:drooling:

Well im looking to find out where the actual race course is since the first time I went up the red and green arrows messed me up in some places. So ill try to make it up.

I was up there the other day and was able to follow the map on the darkhorse site, the new singletrack is sweet with a little different flavor than most of stewart, should be a good race.......

TonyC

I was up there the other day and was able to follow the map on the darkhorse site, the new singletrack is sweet with a little different flavor than most of stewart, should be a good race.......

what's the different flavor? fess up.

Top Bottom